Investigative Screening and Consulting (ISC)
EXPERIENCE THE ISC CONNECT DIFFERENCE
With ISC Connect, screening and managing tenants couldn’t be easier.
ISC is excited about our new industry partner affiliation with National REIA and its local chapters. For the past 12 years Investigative Screening has focused on taking an investigative look into applicant’s past. In short, rather than wrongly relying on databases that often give inadequate or false responses, we perform a comprehensive nationwide in-depth search using Private Investigators than.
We believe you simply cannot take the hands-on, human element away from proper screening practices. Many instant tenant screening products count on the landlords to perform backgrounds, even though they are often not aware or do not have the tools to properly make informed decisions.
Below is a list of frequently asked questions:
- How much does your service cost?
- Our standard fee is $35 per applicant. We have offered REIA chapters a discounted rate of $28 per applicant.
- Is your product available nationwide?
- Yes, it is available nationwide. Our product uses resources in all 50 states and tracks where you applicant has lived. We then extensively search the court for records pursuant to your applicant.
- What is included in your search?
- The proper identification of your applicant. Did they misspell or change useful information that would alter our search.
- Full Credit report (if you qualify) or Sure Decision Product which will help you analyze your applicant fairly and recommend a decision of Approved, Conditional, or Declined.
- An easy to read and understand Criminal Record report
- Eviction Data
- Adverse Action letters for those that do not qualify
- Email notification when investigation is done. Turn around time is 4 to 6 business hours. Our investigators are on Mountain Time. We believe instant results are nice in theory but miss valuable records that could ultimately affect your investments.
- Move in Welcome Letter
- Resident Quality Index
- Electronic Applications
- Does it matter if I have 1 rental or 100 rentals?
- No, our system has been built for the largest management companies down to the person who just owns one.
- How can we setup our account to ensure we get REIA pricing?
- Since our pricing is not available to anyone, you can access our special REIA setup form through the National REIA member login under Industry Partner section. Use the link HERE to recieve the discounted registration fee.
- If we want more information who should we contact?
- Website: www.ISCScreening.com
- Phone: 480-305-1350 or 1-877-9BACKGROUND or 1-877-922-2547
Come see why thousands of clients trust Investigative Screening and Consulting. Contact Us Today!